Tuesday, January 20, 2009

praises

over winter conference, someone came to christ. PRAISE THE LORD. angels are singing for that one lost sheep has returned and repented. i pray protection from the devil and that she may grow to become an oak of righteousness for our God.

but on another note. it's become apparent that this blog, though it started innocent enough, has become an idol in my life. the deepest part of my soul is being fulfilled with fantasies of another. O Lord of my heart, how deceitful i am!

let me separate myself. and seek the God who loves me with this broken heart. and leave him to the one he's called to.

to You alone, i surrender it all.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

great.. now what will i read at work?

Annie said...

haha... your old posts (i do that... am i the only one?)

(you should read more of amy chen's stuff... it's SO GOOD...

and way more elaborate than the midgit posts we stick up)