Friday, January 16, 2009

in preparation before conference

PRAISE GOD... the banner is finished

but i don't feel ready for conference. (i think i need to spend tomorrow prepping my heart?)

it feels lost. like i've just become... lukewarm. my faith amounts to little, my practice of his commands are strong in front of others,... weak when alone.
i think too often my actions or my words are meant to benefit myself. pride and selfishness... to make me look good or "feel better" by being "holier than thou"

performance performance.

My Lord, my God,
i want to be hot on fire for you. i wish for passion. and after hearing my brother Daniel's sharing of his time in China,... i want passion to spread your word so that you may be glorified. so that i may serve you and serve your people.

...

No comments: