Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the worth of a soul (cost small change on my part)

well, my mother was looking at my busted knee. i was sitting there with this ginormous cast thingie around my leg post-ACL surgery, in pain because even going to the bathroom requires someone to help me.

and she asked me, "you went through all this pain... was VSET really worth all this effort (and money and pain)?"

and i thought about Monica in mongolia and how she cried from finally understanding the beauty of the Gospel. And Alicia, whose demenor changed 180 from accepting jesus, to all the other students in the class that i (with God's great and mightly grace), painfully strived to love

and i told her it was all worth it

(omg, super cheesy)...

1 comment:

Angie said...

yes, it's all worth it for the movement of the gospel. nothing we do goes to waste for the love of Christ! it reminds me of Christ and the pain that he bear to take on all the pains that we caused him.

i'm sorry to hear that you're going through a lot of physical pain. i pray that God will give you the strength to heal and to overcome the physical pain. take care annie!