Wednesday, May 6, 2009

procrastination

bittersweet.

the year's ending. senior ICAers are going to leave (pretty much forever), my friends that i've been with these last 3 years are all going our separate ways. the freshmen are going to be sophisticated morons (according to Min), and i'm going to another campus...

it's like a chapter of my life is closing. but then another is opening. yet no matter what, i can't go back to those times i had in undergrad.

but what struck me today is the feeling that i love USC. mostly because it is a place where i found God and had fellowship with him.

even though my friends are all leaving, even if i'm the only one left (which i'm not), i can rest assured that God has never changed in all this. he has never left me nor forsaken me.

and that makes it all worth it...

3 comments:

cam said...

:) very encouraged.

Nathan said...

you are going to another campus? what does that mean?

faith said...

thanks for sharing annie.

i was thinking about you today and how you're graduating. wow. God is faithful. =)