Saturday, May 30, 2009

jealousy in check

when i see you touch her, smile at her, my heart burns. because i know she has her eyes set on you.

in that moment where there is the two of you, i do not matter. the world does not matter. for you only have eyes for each other before God. is this a union set by Him? i do not know. i cannot hope to pray for it to be or not to be.

for if it is, my heart shall be broken. and if it is not, then theirs shall be broken.

so who has the Lord prepared for me? is it you? is it him? or is it someone i have not met yet.

i will not hope in man; for man is fallible whereas God is infallible. Christ, my beloved, passion and purity toe a thin line between sanctioned and sin.

My Lord, how am i to fathom your jealousy for my heart? and in the same, how do i fathom your patience in love to wait for me to reciprocate?

No comments: