Tuesday, May 5, 2009

finals time again (artist appreciation!)



I like this...

what i mean is, the emphasis that it has. that's what i feel my mind's like, that all these "christian" things are crowding me out n' even when i'm following Him, that there's so much to do and so much to accomplish and the rush to turn things in and trouble and my sins and i know this and that and the other thing about following God and and...

well, i just forget what my focus is in all of this.

and it should simply be "JESUS."

(artwork "Jesus" by abandoned25 on deviantart.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore I am now going to allure her;
I will lead her into the desert
and speak tenderly to her...
In that day, declares the LORD,
"you will call me 'my husband';
you will no longer call me 'my master'"

~Hosea 2:14,16

No comments: