Tuesday, December 1, 2009

prayer to write...

God's good. and i'm encouraged by my subscriptions to how the family is experiencing him...

Lord, turn my heart again back to you. and empty me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note, i find myself thinking day after day of Mongolia. I miss the land and culture and experience. but what shames me is the lack of love i have for the people. what i long for is the thirst of adventure, not for the souls of the people i know to experience Him...

what i want is not of eternal things, but worldy things.

i wish to long for eternal things again, like the Savior's love.

was reading a brother's entry and I AM LIVING MY LIFE TO BE A PLAQUE ON THE WALL. achievements, grades, forced image of 'spirituality', it's all a sham...

what was built is made of gold, costly materials, no less... but it'll all burn away at the end.

and i realize too, the less i dwell in the vine, the more lacluster my writing becomes.

and i long to write poetry again...

No comments: