Monday, April 13, 2009

of building housing...

"First, fa-th is like a foundation. We build our relationship with G-d and our trust in J-sus on it. Without it, we wouldn’t even be able to see G-d....

Second, gr-ce is like materials, in a spir-tual sense. [It's] not just money, good grades,... but also the deliverance from trouble, the mending of broken hearts, the ability to hear his words, and more. Without G-d’s gr-ce, our lives wouldn’t be much.

Third, pr-yer is like a building. (Oh man, I hope this analogy works out; I only thought of it 3 paragraphs ago.)[sic] Pr-yer is a way to grow closer to G-d – the more you talk to people, the more you get to know them.


Faith is super important. Without faith, my time in KG is meaningless. ... G-d can give me all I want, J-sus can reveal himself to me in person, and I can experience all these crazy spiritual things, but without faith I couldn’t recognize"

~Tim L. (update sent 4/13/09)

No comments: